This dinner is so darn delicious and easy that I cooked it twice last week - once for my lunch (pictured in this here blog post) and again for my chef boyf who said it was "lush". High praise indeed, so you should probably give this one a go!
• 2 salmon fillets
• 4 spring onions
• 2 garlic cloves
• thumb of ginger
• 1 lime
• sesame seeds
• sweet chilli sauce OR 1 tsp honey & some fresh chilli (to taste)
• soy sauce
• sesame oil
• cider/white wine vinegar
• 1 red or yellow pepper
• baby spinach
• preheat oven to 180ºC
• lay out two large sheets of baking paper, and place your salmon fillets in the centre
• roughly chop half of the ginger, garlic & spring onions, and add to the salmon
• drizzle about a teaspoon of sesame oil, soy sauce & sweet chilli (or equivalent)
• sprinkle a little black pepper & sesame seeds, and chuck half a lime in there
• wrap up your parcel, place on a baking tray & cook for 20-30mins, depending on the size of your fish!
• meanwhile, finely chop the remaining ginger, garlic & spring onion, and pop into a small bowl
• finely dice a whole pepper and add to the bowl
• add about a teaspoon of each - soy, sesame oil, cider/wine vinegar, honey - and mix
• take the salmon out of the oven when ready, and leave wrapped while you boil the noodles
• drain the noodles and toss with a little sesame oil and soy sauce
• serve it all in a bowl with baby spinach!
Apart from being crazy delicious, this dinner doesn't leave you feeling overly full or bloated or guilty. It's so fresh and tasty that you just feel perfectly full and your tummy smiles a really really big smile.
Let me know if you make it!
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'
HEY! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS...