April has been a fun month for Being Little, both online and off! See below for my favourite bits and a few things happening in May that we could collaborate on, whether you're part of a business/brand, a blogger or otherwise!
SOME APRIL HIGHLIGHTS:
Phew! It's been a bit of a mixed bag - as always - but I hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed creating, doing & sharing! I found writing another "real life" post so rewarding thanks to you lot, and have another one or two sitting in the drafts folder waiting to be published next month, after getting a few more stories together!
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS WE COULD WORK ON EXCITING PROJECTS IN MAY:
• If you have something interesting to say about sexism and/or feminism, get in touch!
• During May I'll be getting involved with a charity tea party raffle as well as holding a birthday giveaway mid-month - do let me know if you'd like to donate a prize for either!
• I'll also be starting a new regular blog post rounding up favourites and inspiration, so if there's anything you'd like to be featured, send me an email.
• Alternatively, you can advertise in my sidebar - details of that can be found here! Drop me an email if you need any help or want a different size etc!
Traffic on Being Little during May should be particularly good, due to the above projects (giveaways always attract lots of readers, new and old!) as well as a super exciting project that I can't talk about until it's been confirmed, but it should mean things get even bigger and better around here!
My most up to date stats can be found here, but as a little idea - Being Little got 112306 pageviews during April.
You can contact me on Twitter @beinglittle, or for a more in-depth chat, email me firstname.lastname@example.org !
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'