So, this is what I wore to the Brit-Stitch event that I wrote about yesterday! Pastels, a mermaid skirt, and a few pops of hot pink to set it all off. Also - yeah, this necklace IS amazing, but I'll be talking more about that another day soon.
I feel like a grown-up eccentric in this ensemble. It's a bit more out-there than what I'd normally wear, especially as I've been sticking to neutrals and monochrome a lot over the colder months. But with the sunshine comes a huge urge to wear all the colours, so maybe that's why I'm feeling a little more brave lately :)
• vintage headscarf
• Maybelline lipstick in 906 hot plum
• Happiness Boutique necklace +
• Topshop crop top
• H&M skirt and cardigan
• Next watch and bag +
• Lotta from Stockholm sandals
• Seventeen nailvarnish in mint bon bon
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'