Just in case you somehow haven't caught my updates on social media - I'm on holiday! I'm having a week in the sun all by myself. With this in mind I thought I'd share some photos of summer days passed, and show you a fun little thing to help you share your nostalgic photos with your loved ones.
Most of our summers were spent on the many beaches surrounding us in Devon, but occasionally we ventured to France, and once we even splashed out on nearly a month in the Caribbean, visiting my uncle and attending his tropical wedding.
1. holding a shell out to my mum at our local beach.
2. learning that sand is not edible.
3. lunch on the beach with two amazing women - my mum & her mum.
4. a deserted beach in Brittany - mum double exposed the film! Cool, right?
5. mum & I in front of a waterfall in the rainforest on St Lucia.
I used some of these photos to create digital postcards on Sykes Cottages' new feature, Postcards to the Past. It allows you to upload your favourite family holiday photo, write a message and send it via social media to whoever you like. Nifty!
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'