Yesterday, my life-long friend Will and I made Easter nests! They're so simple and they end up looking just like pretty birds' nests. Perfect to munch on over the long Easter weekend :)
• Shredded wheat cereal
• Chocolate of your choice (we used milk chocolate)
• Mini eggs
• Melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
• Break up shredded wheat cereal and mix into the chocolate, until it's all covered and you have the ratio of chocolate to cereal how you'd like it.
• Lay out cupcake cases and fill with the mixture. Pop three mini eggs on top!
• Leave in the fridge for about an hour to set.
Hope you all have lovely weekends! I think I'll be too busy to blog, but I'll be back on Monday with something very special for you lovely people! ♥