Oh my goodness, Christmas is soooo soooooooon!!! Does anyone else live in loungewear over Christmas, or is it just me? I mean, I hate getting dressed at the best of times, but at least over the holidays it feels acceptable.
Here are some of my cosy festive plans and traditions.
• Attending the final Totnes Christmas Market, soaking up the atmosphere and drinking mulled wine.
• Preparing a delicious Christmas Eve feast for mum and I.
• Watching festive telly with a glass of wine and a cat curled up on my lap.
• Opening presents in my PJs (just in case I get new pants or socks or something else that I want to wear that day!) with a hot cup of tea.
• Cooking a delicious breakfast and washing it down with a bucks fizz.
• Hugging and kissing aaaalllllllll my family and friends.
How better to enjoy these things than in some brand new, comfy cosy PJs?! Ok, maybe not ALL of these things are pyjama appropriate..
I really rate Fat Face pyjamas - my mum got me some Christmassy ones last year and they're so thick and comfy. Really good quality. I'm very pleased to have another addition to my collection!
DETAILS • Fat Face lace t-shirt * • Fat Face snowflake lounge pants * • Fat Face polka dot slippers * • H&M pink blanket & hand print cushion • ASDA bedsheets •
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'
HEY! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS...