Tuesday, 6 October 2015
9 things to be grateful for this autumn.
Hey you, sorry I disappeared there for a while. Life can be tough, and I'm dealing with some issues in mine right now and I'm struggling a little, as are many of the beautiful people I know. Here are some things that are making me smile lately, and maybe you can find the joy in them too.
• Having people to rely on. My amazingly strong and close family. Friends who just get it.
• The changing colours as the seasons change. The trees and the crunchy leaves underfoot. Even the skies - I think autumn & winter sunsets are the best.
• Getting to snuggle up in jumpers, scarves and woolly hats. Putting on mittens and holding hands.
• Having loads of amazing gigs lined up to go to! I have it under good authority that it is gig season, so make sure you have a little look to see if any of your favourite bands are playing.
• Cooking hearty, warming meals. Especially if they involve pumpkins. Drinking hot drinks with hands wrapped around the cup, breathing in the warmth.
• Shopping for new season things - this is what I'm doing today! I'm trying to avoid buying too many black garments, so that I can avoid looking too dark and dull over the colder months!
• Going to cosy pubs with friends, going out for dimly-lit dinners.
• Exploring more of the UK - I'm off up to Manchester in a couple of weeks! Who knows where after there.
• The cold air & the smell of woodsmoke. The feeling that change is afoot.
What are you thankful for?
• Monki scarf.
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'
HEY! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS...