My beauty regime (if you can call it that) is pretty basic, and much the same everyday, and I'm recluctant to change it as after years of battling against my combination, spotty skin, it's now clear and manageable, for the most part.. but being a human girl, I'm always curious to read about how other people do it, and all these "holy grail" products.
Now, I don't know how to write about beauty, but these girls sure do. Here are some of my favourite beauty blog posts I've read this morning.
Click the images to be taken to the original posts.
1. BLEUBIRD - VANITY PROJECT: a gorgeous, relatively new post to this perfect blog. In each edition, a different inspiring lady shares her beauty faves, and Alessandra Olanow illustrates them. Such a lovely idea.
2. THE PRIVATE LIFE OF A GIRL - WASTE NOT, WANT NOT: Sophie writes about using up those last little bits of things you have lying around, and hoarding samples (something a lot of us are guilty of!) I always love the lovely, clean photos on this blog, as well as the honest words.
3. ETC LLYMLRS - ICE CREAM & DOUGHNUT NAILS: I saw these on instagram recently and read the blog post about them this morning. I'm not particularly into nail art, but these are SO CUTE! Although, they'd probably make me want to eat doughnuts all day.. even more than I already do.
4. FROM ROSES - YOU'RE NO LONGER WELCOME: in this blog post, Rebecca talks about some products that didn't quite make it to "holy grail" status in her opinion.
5. GHOSTPARTIES - BASES FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN: I've now found a foundation that works for me (Revlon Colorstay for Combination/Oily Skin) but this blog post would've been a saviour to me if I was still searching! Kate gives some great tips for getting good coverage, and reviews both heavy & lighter options.
Have you read any good beauty blog posts lately? Link them to me in the comments!
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'