When asked to find a photo that respresents "FUN!", I found it super difficult to choose just one! So I thought I'd share 6 photos of fun times from last year, and also tell you a little bit about an awesome competition that Thistle Hotels are running, where you could win a "long live fun" weekend!
1. Hanging out with some of my favourite bloggy friends - I was lucky enough to see many of my favourite people that I've met through blogging last year (and even go to one of their weddings..!) We always have such a good time at press days & events, I never want to leave. Above are two of the wonderful ladies, Rhi and Ella.
2. Adventuring to Brighton with Doug & some friends - I'd only been to Brighton once before, and that was only for a few hours, so going back for a long weekend was amazing! We got very merry, went to the tattoo convention and frolicked on the beach.
3. Jetting off to Barcelona with one of my best girls, for my birthday! - I'd wanted to go to Barcelona for ages, so last year Charli and I just booked it! We had an amazingly fun time, and I can't wait to go back one day.
4. Isle of Wight festival with Charli & friends - Charli and I are great at festivals. If our bodies could handle it, we'd probably get paid to go to festivals and just be awesome. This was a little reunion of sorts, as pretty much the same gang of us went a few years before!
5. My cousin's beautiful vintage wedding in Cornwall - I love all weddings, but it's even more special when you're watching someone you grew up with marrying the lady that she really loves. The day was absolutely gorgeous, and I'd love to do it all again!
6. Playing in the autumn leaves with Doug - simple and silly, but it was just a really fun afternoon that I'll never forget.
So many fun things! As you can see, a few of them involved travelling around the UK and abroad! If you enter the competition with Thistle Hotels, you could win a weekend in a hotel of your choice, complete with chocolates, bubbly and a yummy breakfast in the morning!
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'
This is a sponsored post.