• BALANCE ME WONDER EYE CREAM • LADY GAGA FAME FRAGRANCE • MAGHRABIAN HAIR OIL • RODIAL GLAMOXY SNAKE SERUM & 5 MINUTE FACIAL • VICHY IDEALIA DAY CARE CREAM •
This box turned up a while ago, but I don't like to blog about the products until I've had a chance to use the products. September's GlossyBox had a beautiful design, created by freelance illustrator Maggie Li. I usually keep the boxes as they're useful for keeping little bits and bobs, but this one will be firmly on display somewhere in my room! So cute!
• The eye cream is supposed to smooth away dark circles and get rid of fine lines. I am a major sufferer of dark circles, and I haven't seen a great deal of difference with this cream, but it does feel lovely to use in the morning.
• Lady Gaga's perfume advert scares me a bit every time I see it, and the perfume itself scares me a little too. It's very heavy and quite musky. I prefer light scents personally, but it's not unpleasant if you like something bold!
• I've been a BIG fan of hair oil since I discovered Moroccan Oil about a year ago. This probably isn't quite as good, in my opinion, but it still does a pretty good job at reducing frizz and making my thick hair all shiny.
• So far I've only used the Rodial clay mask, which left my skin feeling soft and lovely. The "snake serum" is supposed to have instantly visible results, helping to reduce frown lines and wrinkles. I'm not sure I really have any of those yet, so I'm scared that if I use it I'll suddenly turn into a toddler.
• Vichy products are always good in my book! This day cream is lovely and moisturising on my sensitive skin, and I can tell it's going to be a great product to use throughout the winter, when your skin can get really dry in the cold weather!
Pretty good GlossyBox as far as the contents go - some lovely products, but a couple I'm not fussed with! It's totally made up for by the gorgeous box though!
(FABRIC BEHIND IS A VINTAGE SHIRT)