This burgundy colour is still everywhere, but I'm not complaining! It's such a gorgeous, rich colour, and I'm pretty sure anyone can wear it and look good! As the days get shorter and darker, I'm also becoming more and more attracted to black clothing.. I think it's my inner goth coming out slightly. Here is what I'm lusting after at the moment.
1. AUS dot red on red tee from Millionhands. I'm signed up to the Millionhands newsletter, because I love their range of tees so much. The other day's newsletter included this simple, awesome tee. I'd love to roll the sleeves up and wear it constantly. It looks so easy to wear!
2. Heavy weight leggings from Topshop. I'm currently wearing some old, bleach-stained, holey leggings from H&M.. I think it's about time I replaced them. These ones look quite substantial, and high-waisted, which is always a bonus!
3. Carrie jersey flippy skirt from Boohoo. Plain flirty skirts are so versatile, and great for prettying up an autumn outfit. I can imagine wearing this in so many ways, it's a great staple piece. I actually bought this the other day as it's only £10!
4. Black suede desert boots from Clarks. Okay, so I've wanted some of these for YEARS. I think I can remember my parents wearing desert boots in the 90s. These black ones would go with pretty much anything, and as they're a good solid brand, I'm sure they'd last well too.
5. Lips in hazard from Topshop. I've been seeing a few deep, berry-toned lipsticks on blogs lately, and this one looks gorgeous. I've got really into lipstick in the past year, but usually stick to bright pinks/orangey-reds. I'd like to try one like this to see if it suits me!
6. Black leopard print faux fur watch from River Island. Every time I go into a store, I eye this watch up. I really love the skinny strap and simple watch face. I feel like I need a more grown-up watch, instead of wearing one with bears all over it..