A few posts ago, I included a snapshot into what I carry around in my bag. Since then, I've had a few requests to share what's in my make up bag, so here we go!
This is pretty much what I wear on a daily basis at the moment:
• Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 220 Natural Beige
• Seventeen Stay Time Concealer in Medium
• Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder
• Kryolan Satin Powder +
• L'Oreal Super Liner Brow Artist in 02 Blonde
• Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner
• Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
• Maybelline Colorsensational in 906 Hot Plum
All kept safe inside my sturdy Ted Baker bag +
Sometimes I'll change my eyeliner for my trusty Elizabeth Arden black gel liner that has lasted me years, and I'll my lipstick colour will usually be this hot pink, or my favourite orange-red - Topshop Infrared.
The satin powder is actually eye dust, but I use it along my cheekbones for a bit of colour & highlight!
What are your daily make-up essentials?
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'