• 1 JELLY PONG PONG COSMETICS LIP FROSTING • 2 COLLIN RESULTIME REGENERATING COLLAGEN GEL • 3 MONU CALMING CREAM • 4 AWAPUHI WILD GINGER TEXTURIZING SEA SPRAY • 5 KRYOLAN SATIN POWDER • 6 ELIZABETH ARDEN 'S VISIBLE DIFFERENCE SKIN BALANCING LINE •
This month's GlossyBox theme is "festival glam". What they see as the essentials for looking good at a festival. I can see all these products coming in very handy, and they're all little so they wouldn't take up much room in your backpack! Unfortunately, I'm not attending any festivals this year :( but I still enjoyed testing them out over the past week!
1. This can be used on lips or cheeks, but I'm quite wary of using some products on my face, so I just stuck to applying it to my lips. The smell is so yummy, I wanted to squirt the whole tube directly into my mouth. But I didn't, and I love the pink shine it gives to my lips!
2. I haven't noticed a great difference after using this, but I love the way the gel feels - it's so different to anything else I use and so I enjoy the texture. My skin is looking generally better at the moment (partly due to the sun, and partly to the Elizabeth Arden skincare, I think) and this is probably slightly boosting it further.. it's hard to tell!
3. This calming cream is supposed to neutralise the redness in skin. I've used it every day for the past week, and I can't say I've noticed much of a difference. This could be because I don't have much redness in my skin though..
4. I found this texturizing spray made my hair feel quite dry, but apart from that it did nothing whatsoever. I have very thick hair and it takes quite a lot of product to have an effect. I personally wouldn't buy this, but I'd be interested to know if it works on finer hair.
5. The coral-pink tone of this eyeshadow made me quite scared of using it, but when on the skin it's very subtle and pretty. It gives a slight shimmer and extra dimension to my eyelinered eyes. This has become a staple in my make up bag, and I will definitely buy another when this runs out!
6. The Elizabeth Arden samples were a bonus product this month! And I was very happy to receive them, as I've heard great things about their products. The exfoliating cleanser and optimizing skin serum are lovely to use, and make my skin feel lovely. The SPF lotion made my face an oily mess, however, so I won't be using that again!
Overall a very good box, I think! What do you think of the festival glam GlossyBox?
You can also now find them on instagram @glossyboxuk !