OOPS! Super bad blogger. I'm really sorry I haven't blogged in nearly two whole weeks, but I got distracted by birthday celebrations, and then I went to visit this idiot boy above! Here's a little catch up:
• A dinner date with one of my good friends, Beth - I wore my first-dinner-date shoes, drank wine and we laughed a lot.
• Helped my mum's friend out with a little photo shoot. It was more of a practise than anything else, and I think we'll do some proper photos when he has more of an idea of what he wants!
• My friends and I went to the Radio 1 Start The Summer mini festival and drank far too much.
• Had a yummy roast at my Daddy's, and missed the Olympic torch coming through my town.
• Scooted up to Cheltenham to stay with my beau for a week! Spent the hours while he was at work wandering around the town, and soaking up the sun in the park.
• Went to Cheltenham Racecourse to have some Olympic torch fun! Saw my friend Josh on stage, climbed over a barrier for a hug, and watched the torch go past on a horse!
• Travelled to London for the Next press day, met some new bloggers and drank champagne cocktails on the balcony of Somerset House. It was a much needed oasis in the hot, busy city.
• Elliott and I went down to Southampton at the weekend for his friend's birthday. I hadn't been since New Year, and it was nice to see the city in the sun. We also had AMAZING Mexican food for lunch on Sunday. (More on these three things another day!)
• And today I came home, and bought a LOT of vegetables, as I need a detox!
As you can see I've been pretty busy. I've got SO many things to blog about - adventures, clothes, recipes, etc etc.. and I'm going to get right on it tomorrow! If you want to know what I'm up to when I'm not blogging, I'm currently obsessed with instagram (isn't everybody?) my username is littlelyzi!
I'm so behind on everything, what have I missed??