Happy Sunday! Today I'm going to show you how to do a lovely smoky eye using these 4 Yves Rocher products, plus you could win a goody bag of the same lovely things!
Firstly, in case you don't know much about Yves Rocher, here are a few facts:
• they have their own botanical garden in La Gacilly where they grow 1100+ species of plants to use in their products
• their products are sold in 88 countries & they have 30 million customers!
• they are committed to ethical product development & focus on natural ingredients
Not too shabby eh!
You can also get £6 off when you spend £26 with the discount code 6OFF26 - and you can also get free delivery with this at the moment too!
Now let's start this tutorial...
• first pat the fixing eyelid primer all over your eyelid, up to the brow •
• next, take the quad eyeshadow palette - use the lightest colour to highlight below your brow, and the second lightest colour all over your lid, blending up slightly from the crease with your finger •
• blend the 3rd colour with your finger at the outer corner of your eye, then with the applicator provided use the darkest colour to subtly line your eyes •
• next take this cute intense kajal eyeliner and use it along the waterline, and slightly beyond your lashes •
• use the applicator & darkest eyeshadow colour to fill in any eyeliner gaps, then use the lightest colour on the most inner part of your eye to brighten it up •
• slick the volume vertige mascara across your top & bottom lashes •
• and you're done!! •
What do you think of this easy look?
To win your own set of Yves Rocher make up, simply fill in the Rafflecopter form below!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
• open to UK residents only
• one winner will be selected randomly
• the winner will receive the same make up pictured here
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'