You can pretty much guarantee that you'll receive some wrapped up smellies from someone who doesn't know you very well this Christmas. Sometimes they're great, oftentimes they're terrible, and smell truly bizarre.
In order to avoid that, here are a bunch of gorgeous bathtime treats that everyone is bound to love!
FROM THE TOP:
• NEOM Complete Bliss Candle - my favourite scented candle, because you need one for a relaxing bath!
• Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Honey Bath - I have to admit, I have probably been suckered in by the how pretty this is. It certainly would make for an Instagram-worthy bath.
• Painter Spot Rubber Duck - because, why not?!
• Molton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash - this sounds beautiful.
• Cole & Co Fig & Cassis Soap - look at that beautiful packaging! I'm sure it smells just as good as it looks.
• Le Spa Bleu Body Brush - I really like to give myself a darn good exfoliate in the bath - it's much easier than in the shower - and a body brush just feels amazing.
• Molton Brown Stress Reliving Hydrosoak - to ease the stresses of Christmas shopping & cooking for the masses... aahhh.
• LUSH Golden Wonder Bath Bomb - I had this a couple of years ago and it is so great! I don't want to spoil the surprise, but you will emerge from the bath as a sparkling goddess.
• LUSH Peeping Santa Bubble Bar - look at this cute little guy! Almost too cute to use.
• Origins Ginger Float Bubble Bath - I love ginger, so much. It is so good for you and it smells incredible! I'd love to soak in this.
• Clinique Brightening Moisture Mask - my skin is really suffering right now - it's so dry, all the time! I need something like this to inject some life.
• Plum & Ashby Green Fig & Lavender Body Wash - lavender is one of my favourite scents - it's so relaxing. And just look at that classy bottle.
• Origins Skin Retexturising Mask - the colour of the bottle drew me in, but it sounds like something I could really use!
• Burt's Bees Cranberry & Pomegranate Body Butter - cranberry!! Because it's Christmas!
• Liz Earle Energising Body Wash - I'd love this for those mornings that I need a little something extra to get going.
• Tom Ford Private Blend Shower Gel - I've been lusting after some Tom Ford perfume for quite some time, however it's a little out of my price range... this shower gel will do, for now!
• LUSH Star Dust Bath Bomb - this will fizz like mad and leave your bath full of cute, colourful stars!
• Cath Kidston Rubber Ducks Towels - wrapping up in a new towel feels so snuggly, and these ones go with the rubber duck perfectly!
• NEOM Tranquility Skin Treatment Candle - this would be a lovely post-bath treat, especially if you have someone to massage it in for you!
I've got so into baths lately - they're an indulgent treat for me, and I really look forward to the time alone to pamper myself and truly relax. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some nice treats like these under my Christmas tree!
• follow on: twitter • facebook • bloglovin'
HEY! YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS...